September 25, 2011

What Are These Series You Speak of?

Before I officially kick off any of the series I mentioned in the last post, I thought I'd make a list of all the series I have going (or will have going in the near future), along with an explanation of what they're about. This post will be updated as new series get added and old ones are completed, and will always be listed first in the Series links in the right-hand column on this page, for easy reference. Without further ado, the series:


Current:
Backstage Passes: Your access to the crazy things going on backstage in my stories. Conversations with troublesome characters, the antics of my muse/subconscious/right brain, inexplicable turn-of-events during the writing of a story, and more!

Best. Authors. Ever.: Of all the many books I've read, a handful have been written by authors that have affected me deeply, teaching me not only about writing, but also about life itself.

News: Want to know what's going on with the site, my books, the blog, or any new things I'm doing online or in public? This series is the place to find out!

Terminal Punctuation Optional?: Ranting with coherency. Craziness with a purpose. An absolute dearth of sentence fragments. I think.

The Life of Thea: Boring? What is this boring? My life is fun and exciting! ;)

WAHOO: Often, this series will overlap with others, especially Backstage Passes, News and The Life of Thea, but that's exactly how it should work. Wonderfulness refuses to be categorized!

Water Monsters that Drown You: No matter where you go, there's always something waiting for you in the water. Good thing I'm not superst... *blub*


Coming Soon:
Free Candy! Wherein I share with you short stories, poems, excerpts from novels, or any other little tidbits of writing for the express purpose of them being free.

The Pointy Stick of Fun-Poking: Sometimes, when you love something, the only thing to do is make fun of it mercilessly.

Advice from a Reader: Since I have a ton more experience as a reader than a writer, it makes more sense to talk about what I like as a reader than try to give advice about writing.



No comments:

Post a Comment